Shepherd's purse (Naengi Namul) Seeds
Regular price $3.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Known as Shepherd's purse, Naengi Namul (냉이나물) is a favorite spring vegetable for Koreans. Eat the whole plant including part of the root.
It is a bi-annual plant that grows pretty flat to about 12 inch wide.
- Light - Full Sun
- matures in about 60 days
- Planting - plant in early spring or fall.
- Ideal Temps - cool temperatures around 60 - 68F, can withstand colder temps so you can even plant in fall and it will survive through freezing winters
- Growing - doesn't need much fertilizer, prefers moist soil
- Recipes - make Doenjang Guk, kimchi or Muchim with it.
- High in protein
- Doesn't transplant well. Sow directly into soil or large pot.