Korean Sweet Pumpkin (Danhobak 단호박) Seeds - 10 seeds
Korean Sweet Pumpkin (Danhobak 단호박) seeds to grow in your garden!
This Danhobak (aka Kabocha Squash) grows into pumpkins with dark green skin with very hard exterior and yellow flesh that becomes soft when cooked. Each pumpkin will grow to be 3 to 4.5 lbs (ideal harvest size).
How to grow and harvest
- Light - Full to Part Sun
- Great for spring and fall planting.
- Avoid wetting leaves to prevent fungus, water at the base of the plant.
- Water regularly to keep plants from stress.
- Provide a trellis or some support for vine
- Harvest - you can harvest after about 50-55 days once fruit is set.
- Traditionally, pumpkin is known to be one of the best food to help reduce water retention and is a must food for new Korean mothers.