Korean Spinach (Shigeumchi) Seeds - 700 seeds
Regular price $3.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Korean Spinach (Shigeumchi 시금치) is different from the common American spinach. It is firmer, more fibrous and has a succulent crunchy texture. Shigeumchi is also milder and has a light sweet flavor. American spinach is great for eating raw but it basically becomes mush when cooked. But this spinach, due to the firmer and fibrous texture, it comes out great when cooked and it's great as namul, in soups or in bibimbap and japchae.
- Annual, plant matures in about 35 days.
- Light - Full Sun or light shade in summer
- Ideal Temps - mild and cool temperatures. plant in early spring for early summer harvest. Can also be planted in late summer and grown in fall.
- Growing - spinach is a heavy feeder so fertilize several times
- 1 packet contains 700 seeds
- RECIPES - Bibimbap, Japchae