Korean Garden Hoe (Ho-mi) - Narrow sickle
Regular price $9.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Korean Garden Hoe (Ho-mi) is the best garden tool for planting, weeding and trenching.
Korean farmers have been using this garden Homi (hoe) for generations and it's the first tool that I wanted to get when I started farming in the US. I also heard from a friend who has a big farm in the US and the farm workers all ask for this tool!
- Includes ONE Homi
- HAND-FORGED by Korean blacksmiths, the curved steel blade makes the whole job of gardening so much easier!!
- Only 1/3 weight (5.4 oz) of common garden hand hoe (1.7lb!!)
- LIGHTWEIGHT: It's only 1/3 weight (5.4 oz) of regular hand hoe.
- LESS STRESS on WRISTS: The lighter weight and curved share blade puts much less stress on your hands.
- PERFECT GARDEN TOOL: it's great for planting, cultivating, trenching and weeding. Use the pointed end to dig hard ground, use the blade to cut roots and weeds.
- SIZE OF BLADE - Width 2 1/4" Length 4.5"