Korean Cucumber (Oi) Seeds - 30 seeds
Korean Cucumbers are crunchy, thin skinned and juicy. There are a few varieties but this Baekdadagi 백다다기 is the most popular variety sold at markets in Korea. It’s great for pickling, kimchi and for eating fresh.
When picked fresh from the garden, it is so much sweeter with no bitter after taste. It's soo delicious that even my husband (who is not a cucumber lover) had to comment -
"Oh, I didn't know cucumbers could be so delicious?!! It's even a little sweet!!"
- Annual, matures in 55-60 days
- Light - Full Sun
- Ideal Temps - 75 ℉ and above
- Planting/Growing - spring with no fear of frost 60 - 70 ℉. start earlier indoors if you'd like and will transplant well.
- 1 packet contains 30 seeds
- Seeds are good for 2 years - until July 2024
More info at 9 Korean Vegetables to Grow post.
Planting and growing instructions should be emailed to you. If you don't get it, please let us know at email@example.com and we can resend it.